Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2008/02/03 10:40:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r617965 - /perl/modperl/trunk/ModPerl-Registry/t/conf/extra.conf.in

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, gozer@apache.org wrote:

> Author: gozer
> Date: Sun Feb  3 01:10:04 2008
> New Revision: 617965

> Log:
> Apache::Reload isn't part of the core anymore, so don't expect
> it to be available.
I thought this took a similiar root to Apache-SizeLimit and is pulled in
via and SVN external.

Am I mistaken?

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: svn commit: r617965 - /perl/modperl/trunk/ModPerl-Registry/t/conf/extra.conf.in

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.
>>> +1
>>
>> So looks like 'svn propedit svn:externals .' needs to house this content
>> instead?
>>
>> Apache-Reload https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Reload/trunk
>> Apache-SizeLimit
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-SizeLimit/trunk
>
> Here, you might want to check with pgollucci, as I see there is still a
> lib/Apache/SizeLimit.pm in the mod_perl 2.x tree.
>
> I think this was partially reverted at some point, because of an impeding
> release or something like that.
>
> I think a few more things need to be checked after changing the
> svn:externals.

Yeah it looks like it.  Sorry for moving ahead too fast, I thought we were
 ok to update there based on previous emails.  I'll deal with the
externals stuff after the release, I reverted back to the previous
version.

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.
> Fred Moyer wrote:

>>> Not sure if that's really planned for yet. It hasn't been done in
>>> any case, and it was unnecessary in the test suite.
>>
>> Hadn't crossed my radar at all  Can do if so desired.
>
> +1

So looks like 'svn propedit svn:externals .' needs to house this content
instead?

Apache-Reload https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Reload/trunk
Apache-SizeLimit https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-SizeLimit/trunk
Apache-Test https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-Test/trunk
docs
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/docs/trunk/src/docs/2.0

Re: svn commit: r617965 - /perl/modperl/trunk/ModPerl-Registry/t/conf/extra.conf.in

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.
> Fred Moyer wrote:

>>> Not sure if that's really planned for yet. It hasn't been done in
>>> any case, and it was unnecessary in the test suite.
>>
>> Hadn't crossed my radar at all  Can do if so desired.
>
> +1

Where is Apache-SizeLimit specified in SVN external?  I went through
README-SVN, and I'm only seeing Apache-Test and the docs in the external
propedit:

svn propedit svn:externals .

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.