Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ramrubio <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/17 07:16:15 UTC

Camel V2.12 HttpConnectionParams

Updating to use camel v2.12 from 2.11.  The following configuration code use
to work on 2.11 but no longer works on 2.12.

On 2.12 the defaults are always used and consequently eventually http
requests hang due to limit of maxConnectionsPerHost=2 and
maxTotalConnections=10.

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

<bean id="myHttpConnectionManagerParams"
class="org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.HttpConnectionManagerParams">
    	<property name="defaultMaxConnectionsPerHost" value="10000 "/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="myHttpConnectionManager"
class="org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager">
    	<property name="params" ref="myHttpConnectionManagerParams"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="http" class="org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpComponent">
    	<property name="camelContext" ref="camel"/>
    	<property nam

Re: Camel V2.12 HttpConnectionParams

Posted by ramrubio <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Willem.

Re: Camel V2.12 HttpConnectionParams

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It is caused by the patch of CAMEL-6296 which will override the setting of myHttpConnectionManagerParams.

I will do a quick fix for it. At the mean time, you can workaround by using the prefix "httpConnectionManager." to setup the HttpConnectionManager through the URL like httpConnectionManager.defaultMaxConnectionsPerHost=10000

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com