Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/10/19 17:43:11 UTC

Making emma stuff optional?

Hi,

can we make the emma stuff optional? Currently the file coverage.em is
created in the root of each module (which is not in svn:ignore atm - no
problem with that we can just add it) and an additional artifact -emma
is created, which we don't want to release/deploy.

So I think this should be turned off by default.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Making emma stuff optional?

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Thanks a lot Justin! It also fixes the problem I wrote about in the
other mail. I can now run the launchpad again.

Best,

Sandro

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
done in r1024330.