Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 18:05:19 UTC

Wicketstuff Push Assistance request

Hi all,

Anyone willing to lend me a hand on the wicketstuff-push project?

I have some pretty good ideas, but can't find the time to implement
them.

If anyone is interested please write me directly.

Re: Wicketstuff Push Assistance request

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.
Cool,

Well right now, if you checkout my branch in github, you'll see I
actually stripped out the Dojo dependency and classes as the bayuex
people have cleanly separated cometd from the dojo codebase.

I also implemented an automatic copy of their cometd-javascript-common
artifact into ours.

What I haven't gotten around to doing is re-assembling everything. There
should be some javascript and java code needed after the dojo strip.

Thanks to your latest changes, we got up to HTML5 and servlet 3.0
support, what I was aiming at is a leaner codebase, without dojo extras.

Also any ideas on where to setup a web-front?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rodolfo,