Posted to users@camel.apache.org by desenfoque <cs...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 22:18:59 UTC

pollEnrich with ftp = How to get the file name...?

Hi...

I have this route

    from(URI_WEBSERVICE)
    .convertBodyTo(Entrada.class)
    .process(new *ProcessorTratarWS()*)
    .to(NOMBRE_OK)

.pollEnrich(ftp://10.100.8.2/entradaCamel?username=USER&password=PASSWORD&delete=true&*fileName=${property.responseFile}*",
timeOut, new EstrategiaConfirmacion())
    .to(WS_RESPONDER);

The property responseFile is set in ProcessorTratarWS()

I'm using the pollEnrich to retrieve a file and the name of this file depend
of the value of responseFile.

The problem is, pollEnrich is not retrieving the file. I was thinking that
my filter was wrong, but when I hardcode the file name (ie:
fileName=CODE015555.dat) it works perfectly.

Reading the documentation I found that pollEnrich "CAN'T ACCESS INFORMATION
IN THE CURRENT EXCHANGE" (camel in action and camel web site).

What can I do? Exist some solution to this problem... some alternative EIP
or whatever...

Thanks!