Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2008/01/14 11:47:40 UTC

[Tobago] tc:columnEvent TOBAGO-553

Hello Bernd,

please reopen TOBAGO-553. Or should I add new jira issues for the comments I
added?

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] tc:columnEvent TOBAGO-553

Posted by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de>.
Hello Bernd,

it's a great pleasure for me to be a Tobago contributor :-)
You can use my email address swaczinna@wlp-systems.de
and if you like our company name WLP Systems GmbH, Hamburg, Germany

Regards
Helmut

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Helmut,