Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Kenneth Eversole <ke...@cloudflare.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/01 14:18:35 UTC

Re: Max Multi Tenancy topic naming - Cloudflare

Hello,

I apologize for the lack of clarity in the question, this is a new area we
are exploring.

Frankly speaking, we would love to know the answer to both. I have read
that there is an upper limit to partitions, 200k with zookeeper and 2mill
with Kraft, but I have not found anything if there is a correlation between
topics. This also goes for the isolate permissions to name spaces is there
a correlation between the partition limit here and the limit allowed for
this feature?

Kenneth Eversole