Posted to users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org by hu xl <xl...@outlook.com> on 2020/06/28 11:32:16 UTC

help! ACS4.11.3+vSphere6.x Sendary failure,

这个问题已经困扰了我2周时间,希望能得到帮助,我尝试使用ACS4.11.3 版本来管理vSphere6.5/6.7,但都失败了。
具体现象是:开启资源域后SSVM和CPVM不能启动,同时在vCenter 中没有看到挂载Secondary的操作,以及复制sysvm的操作,
我尝试手工的方式使用UUID 把Secodary 挂载在vCenter Cluster中,启动资源域后也同样在没有任何响应, ACS日志里报错:“received secondary storage vm alert/Secondary Storage Vm creation failure, zone:..", 完整的ACS日志在附件里。
我有成功管理ACS+KVM的经验,以及使用ACS4.3+vSphere5.5的经验。但目前的问题确实把我难到了,希望能获得大家的指导,谢谢!

This problem has been plaguing me for two weeks and I am looking for help. I have tried and failed to manage Vsphere6.5/6.7 using ACS4.11.3.
The specific phenomenon is that SSVM and CPVM cannot be started after the resource domain is turned on. Meanwhile, there is no operation to mount Secondary and copy SYSVM in vCenter.
I tried to mount Secodary in vCenter Cluster by using UUID manually. After starting the resource domain, there was no response. The ACS log reported an error: "Received Secondary Storage VM Alert /Secondary Storage VM Creation Failure, zone:..", the complete ACS log is attached.
I have experience successfully managing ACS+KVM and using ACS4.3+vSphere5.5.But the current problem does make me difficult, I hope to get your guidance, thank you!

[cid:image003.png@01D64D81.426BA880]

[cid:image005.png@01D64D81.426BA880]
[cid:image009.png@01D64D81.426BA880]

Re: help! ACS4.11.3+vSphere6.x Sendary failure,

Posted by Sergey Levitskiy <se...@hotmail.com>.
You can’t have attachments in emails to this group. Instead save your full log elsewhere e.g. pastbin and send a link.

From: hu xl <xl...@outlook.com>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 11:25 AM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>, "users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: help! ACS4.11.3+vSphere6.x Sendary failure,

[cid:image001.png@01D64D6C.A2FF5EE0]

[cid:image002.png@01D64D6C.A2FF5EE0]
[cid:image003.png@01D64D6C.A2FF5EE0]

Re: help! ACS4.11.3+vSphere6.x Sendary failure,