Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com> on 2010/09/08 14:20:31 UTC

Last-Page text Overlaps Region-Body Text

Last week you all helped me resolve my "last-page" issue.  Great!   I
thought I was finished but here is a new twist.

My region-body runs to the bottom of a page (1 inch from the bottom).
The region-body only contains the detail rows of a table.  This works
perfectly.  However, on the last page, the summary block needs to print
about 4 inches (this will vary) from the bottom of the page.  Therefore,
when the region-body fills the last page with table output, the summary
block prints on top of the region-body table output.

Here is the start of my last-page code:
 <fo:block id="last-page" line-height=".14in"
keep-together.within-page="always"
linefeed-treatment="preserve" white-space-collapse="false"
           margin-top=".22in">
   <fo:block-container position="absolute" top="4.2in" left=".01in">
     <fo:block font-size="10pt">
       <fo:external-graphic src="url('java/images/FI_Graybar.jpg')"
        width="7in" height="0.7in"
        content-width="scale-to-fit"
        content-height="scale-to-fit"
        scaling="non-uniform"/>
     </fo:block>
   </fo:block-container>

   <fo:block-container position="absolute" top="4.3in" left=".4in">
       <fo:block>
          <fo:block linefeed-treatment="preserve"
                  keep-together.within-page="always"
                  background-color="transparent"
                  line-height=".14in" white-space-collapse="false"

                  font-size="9pt" font-weight="bold">
  <xsl:text>        Current                        31 - 60
61 - 90                       Over 90
Total Due
 </xsl:text>

How can I prevent the last-page output from printing over the
region-body output??

Jeff