Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Alexander Rojas <al...@mesosphere.io> on 2017/05/22 17:43:00 UTC

Use of ACLs.RegisterAgent.agent

Hey guys,

We just noted that there was an error when the `RegisterAgent` act was introduced. Namely, its object field is listed as `agent` when by convention we have used plural, so it should be `agents`. This ACL hasn’t been part of any released version of Mesos, so if no one is using it I will try to push for a rename without going through any deprecation cycle.

The big question is if any of you are using this particular ACL in production right now?

Alexander Rojas
alexander@mesosphere.io

Re: Use of ACLs.RegisterAgent.agent

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.
I should have added that it will be inconvenient for us but not impossible
to cope. However I am not convinced about the need to rename so let's chat
about this on the review or the dev list.

---
Jiang Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me> | @xujyan <https://twitter.com/xujyan>

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.

Posted by Yan Xu <ya...@jxu.me>.