Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com> on 2012/12/22 01:41:58 UTC

Falcon MXML progress

Today I added feature tests for the <XML format="XML">, <XMLList>, <Model>, and <Metadata> tags. Next to come will probably be <Component> and <Definition>, and then property/style/event attributes/tags. Once we've got a set of tests for all kinds of tags and attributes, I'll work on states and databinding.

I'll be on break and not reading flex-dev until Thursday, Jan 3.

In January I'll try to get Adobe Legal to release an MXML specification that I wrote several years ago when I started working on the compiler.

- Gordon