Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/01/30 10:00:56 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Move Canonical Any23 Source Code to

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c1969d6a1f2dddd7b5c68b345651390333d63885afdca43d89fa80ee@%3Cdev.any23.apache.org%3E

Result:
+6 votes from the PMC
+1 community vote

No community dissent.

The VOTE passes.

I'll raise the INFRA ticket.

     Andy

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Move Canonical Any23 Source Code to

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
INFRA have done their stuff.

If you were cloning the GH repo and sending Pull Requests - no change

Comitters: To merge a PR, there the old way, but now you can merge on GH.

You don't even need to reclone:

Change: git-wip-us.apache.org to gitbox.apache.org
in .git/config.

  https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/any23.git

<scm> in the POM needs changing.

I took a go at doing the change: PR#133.

https://github.com/apache/any23/pull/133

if a committer would care to review and commit - should be able to use
the GH "merge" on the PR which would test the transfer as well.

     Andy

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.