Posted to users@maven.apache.org by M Wurm <mt...@gmx.net> on 2007/04/02 11:48:58 UTC

Project Reports won't be generated by mvn site:site

Hello,

when running mvn site:site a site with the following navigation bar
will be generated:

Project Documentation
  Project Information
    Continuous Integration
    Dependencies
    Issue Tracking
    Mailing Lists
    Project License
    Project Team
    Source Repository

However, no section for project reports is generated. My pom.xml
contains the following, but seems to have no effect. Even the
"excludeDefaults", which I added just for testing later, won't change
anything on the generated site:

	<reporting>
		<excludeDefaults>true</excludeDefaults>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<artifactId>
					maven-project-info-reports-plugin
				</artifactId>
				<reportSets>
					<reportSet>
						<reports>
							<report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>
						</reports>
					</reportSet>
				</reportSets>
			</plugin>
		</plugins>
	</reporting>

Any help?

Best Regards,
Matthias

Re: Project Reports won't be generated by mvn site:site

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.
Create a file called src/site/site.xml which contains something like the
following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="Your project name">
  <bannerLeft>
    <name>Example Company BV.</name>
    <src>http://example.com/logo.gif</src>
    <href>http://www.example.com/</href>
  </bannerLeft>
  <bannerRight>
    <src>http://maven.apache.org/images/maven-small.gif</src>
  </bannerRight>
  <publishDate format="dd MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss"/>
    <links>
      <item name="Maven" href="http://maven.apache.org/"/>
      <item name="Apache" href="http://www.apache.org/"/>
    </links>
    <menu ref="parent" />
    <menu ref="reports" />
</project>

You want at least the project/body/menu with ref "reports".  For more
informatie, see [1].

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1]