Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu> on 2012/08/20 17:04:15 UTC

MSc Thesis Topic on Hadoop

Hello All,

I recently have started learning hadoop and plan to do my master thesis on
hadoop. I need your help for choosing a topic. I prefer to do something
that is useful to learn nuts and bolts of hadoop and is helpful in finding
a job in near future too.
I really appreciate if you guys share your ideas with me.

Thanks,
~Ahmed

Re: MSc Thesis Topic on Hadoop

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.
I am not sure what you mean by "how to best fit the solution to the
problem, not the other way round."

Thanks,
~Ahmed

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.

Posted by Kunaal <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.
Thanks for the linke Sambit. I will take a look at it.

~Ahmed

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.

Posted by Ahmed Khademzadeh <ak...@my.fit.edu>.