Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/11/20 13:19:35 UTC

Vote new committer: Daniel Cunha

I would like to propose that we accept DeltaSpike committer Daniel
Cunha  as a committer on the TomEE project.
Dani has been a long time supporter and contributor to the TomEE project.

Please reposond with a +1, 0, or -1, and any rationale you would like to
provide.

Voting ends one week from today.

Regards,
Andy

--
   Andy Gumbrecht
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe

Re: Vote new committer: Daniel Cunha

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
Hi,

Please move it to private and start over as voting process can be very
sensitive and only run in public when you know all may have already
agreed in earlier conversations (and the voting process is just a
formality). Thanks!

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski | https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/ |
http://blog.jaceklaskowski.pl

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
found only 2 issues on jira but Daniel participated regularly on the
list, is an active ASF committer and a nice coworker motivated to move
forward.

+1

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

Posted by Italo Costa <it...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
> On Nov 20, 2015, at 7:06 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Not the way it is generally. Main point is suppose we say no...Daniel would
> leave the project where the no can also mean " let's see a bit more".
>
> That said such demand generally has some notable contribution on the
> project to promote the candidate to help evaluating the guy - we all know
> Daniel I guess so it is just a "for next round" comment.
>
> @pmc: do we keep it there or do we move it to private to stay formal?

Private please.  How else can I complain about his lack of color coordination without hurting his feelings?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Vote new committer: Daniel Cunha

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.