Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Rezk Mekhael <re...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/13 18:06:17 UTC

VNC stop working behind the firewall

Hi,

I moved the guacamole server behind the firewall and i did *open FW *ports
5900 (vnc) & 3389 (rdp).  RDT worked but VNC stopped working. Any ideas ?

--
Rezk Mekhael

Rezk.Mekhael@gmail.com

Re: VNC stop working behind the firewall

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 2:07 PM Rezk Mekhael <re...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I moved the guacamole server behind the firewall and i did open FW ports 5900 (vnc) & 3389 (rdp).  RDT worked but VNC stopped working. Any ideas ?

You'll have to consult firewall logs and see why the firewall is
blocking it. If it was working fine outside the firewall, but fails
behind the firewall, then it's likely an issue that has to be tracked
down on the firewall.

-Nick