Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 嗯嗯 <14...@qq.com> on 2017/10/21 15:15:03 UTC

Android compatibility issues

We are now in the use of weex do app, now use HUAWEI mobile phone compatibility issues, in the HUAWEI mobile phone is no way to change into a round square photo, before using border-radius: 100px; overflow: hidden; no effect on HUAWEI, what good way do you

回复: Android compatibility issues

Posted by 嗯嗯 <14...@qq.com>.
ok

The context is not clear enough, I can only understand that it’s a adaptation problem on HUAWEI devices,  could you please provide more information:

• environment: e.g. device model,  Android OS version, WeexSDK version
• dotwe demo that can reproduce the issue
• Any screenshots to describe the issue

Thanks.
Adam Feng

Re: Android compatibility issues