Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/11 17:32:28 UTC

Compilation of 1.1b3 under next (fwd)

acked but without a solution.

-==-

From: Mike Berisford <mi...@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 96 08:30:39 -0400
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Compilation of 1.1b3 under next

Has anyone been able to get apache_1.1b3 to compile under NeXT?  I am using
the developers kit (version below) under NeXT 3.3...

Below is the output of what I get when I try to compile the source.  Any help
would greatly be appreciated!  I am not a savy c programmer, however, until
now, I have never had any trouble getting apache to compile.

If this is not the proper forum for my question, please point me (gently
please) in the proper direction.

Thanks!

Mike.

$ cc -v
Reading specs from /lib/i386/specs
NeXT Computer, Inc. version cc-437.2.6, gcc version 2.5.8
$ diff Configuration.tmpl Configuration
20c20
< # CC= cc
---
> CC= cc
23c23
< CC= gcc
---
> #CC= gcc
100c100
< #AUX_CFLAGS= -DNEXT
---
> AUX_CFLAGS= -DNEXT -arch i486
$ ./Configure
Using 'Configuration' as config file
$ make all
cc -c -O2 -DNEXT -arch i486 alloc.c
cc -c -O2 -DNEXT -arch i486 http_main.c
http_main.c:820: undefined type, found `sigjmp_buf'
*** Exit 1
Stop.

----- End of forwarded message from Mike Berisford -----