Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sri Sankaran <Sr...@sas.com> on 2002/11/15 20:25:44 UTC

[OT] Tomcat Class loader (Was RE: [OT]Need magic incantation)

Fixed!  But I have a following question.  But first the fix...

In displaying the classpath used by Tomcat 4.1.12, I noticed that it was loading jre/lib/ext/beaucoup.jar.files.  Since I didn't need any of those jar files, I wiped  the directory clean.  Everything worked...!

While I am pleased that it works, I am puzzled.  Why did it not work?  I have read the Tomcat classloader page a few times now and don't see an answer.

Sri