Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ruault Gaetan <gr...@sopragroup.com> on 2008/10/28 09:22:34 UTC

RE : transaction mecanism in Tuscany

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file.

I have another asks :

Is it necessary to have Tuscany on both side ( composite application and service) of the transaction or for example, can i have tuscany implementation in my composite application and only  EJB  for my service.
And in this case how can i "link" my EJB local transaction in my tuscany global transaction ?

thanks for your answers.

Gaetan

________________________________

De: Raymond Feng [mailto:enjoyjava@gmail.com]
Date: lun. 27/10/2008 17:13
À: user@tuscany.apache.org
Objet : Re: transaction mecanism in Tuscany

Hi,

You can find a sample composite file at [1]. It uses the transaction intents
defined by SCA spec [2]. Unfortunately we don't have the full runtime
support yet for the transaction policies. Any contribution in this area is
very welcome. If you are interested, I can give you a few pointers to get
started.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/itest/transaction/src/main/resources/accounts.composite
[2]