Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com on 2003/02/17 18:25:45 UTC

[users@httpd] image download...

Hello All,

I am using redhat 7.3 with apache on my webserver. I could always see that
my websites hosted on my webserver do not download all the images of
website. I have to refresh the page number of times to see all the images in
the browser. The size of the images is not more than 10K. Is this my server
problem or I have missed anything in the configuration of apache?

Regards,

Tina...

Re: [users@httpd] image download...

Posted by sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com.
Thankx for the reply.

It's not just me who experience the problem. Others too experience the same
problem. I have also checked the image folder. I also checked the error_log
and access_log file. I noticed that not all images where downloaded. Also it
showed me no error for images not been downloaded nor anything in access_log
file.

Thank you

Tina...

Posted by pete rippe <ca...@cox.net>.