Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcin Wiśnicki <mw...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/25 14:27:17 UTC

Find updates to versioned dependencies and plugins

Hi,

this might be a silly question but I did a lot of googling and failed
to find the answer:

How can I get a list of all outdated dependencies of my project, that
is, dependencies
and plugins for which there are newer versions in remote repositories
than specified in my pom.xml ?

Thanks.

PS. Please CC me when responding as I'm not subscribed.

Re: Find updates to versioned dependencies and plugins

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
FYI, working on getting ready for th 1.0-alpha-3 which fixes a lot of
issues.... but it looks like it will be second week in april before it's
ready