Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vicky axis <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/13 06:19:24 UTC

passing basic data.

I have a set of existing web-services which take in strings as arguments and return strings back to the client... In AXIS 2, i have come across examples codes which accept and return OMElement only... Is there some way out through which i can pass and get back strings from a client perspective instead of dealing with OMElements.. Tell me a way out of this predicament.

Re: passing basic data.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Stick with Axis 1.2 until we at least have a beta release for Axis 2.