Posted to repository@apache.org by md...@latte.harvard.edu on 2004/08/15 18:00:56 UTC

[rsync] Repository rsync to ibiblio

receiving file list ... done
maven/plugins/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.4.jar
maven/plugins/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.4.jar.md5
maven/poms/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.4.pom
maven/poms/maven-dashboard-plugin-1.4.pom.md5
wrote 167 bytes  read 148867 bytes  2734.57 bytes/sec
total size is 317637287  speedup is 2131.31

Re: [rsync] Repository rsync to ibiblio

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
Ok, I should have the html/attachment issue fixed. I'm trying to send it
with the from being mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu. If this is not working
then we'll need to workout it coming from my ibiblio account instead.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer