Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gangadhar Rao <ga...@netcracker.com> on 2013/08/04 16:12:01 UTC

alwaysSessionAsync option in CMS ActivemqConnectionfactory class

I am facing performance issue with the activemq session consumers for which I
want to use the *alwaysSessionAsync * option, which need to be set at the
ActiveMQConnectionFactory level.

Currently *alwaysSessionAsync  *option is not supported for the
*ActiveMQConnectionFactory  *class for *CMS  c++ library*.

Can anyone help me out as to how I can use the alwaysSessionAsync  option
with the CMS C++ library classes.

Thanks,
Gangadhar

Re: alwaysSessionAsync option in CMS ActivemqConnectionfactory class

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 08/04/2013 10:12 AM, Gangadhar Rao wrote:
> I am facing performance issue with the activemq session consumers for which I
> want to use the *alwaysSessionAsync * option, which need to be set at the
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory level.
>
> Currently *alwaysSessionAsync  *option is not supported for the
> *ActiveMQConnectionFactory  *class for *CMS  c++ library*.
>
> Can anyone help me out as to how I can use the alwaysSessionAsync  option
> with the CMS C++ library classes.
>
> Thanks,
> Gangadhar

This particular feature isn't currently supported in the CMS library so
there's no setter for it.  We welcome your contribution to the project.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.