Posted to users@felix.apache.org by deadbrain <je...@javaxpert.com> on 2016/07/07 17:10:54 UTC

Felix on Android

Hi all,

I'd like to have  some fresh news about Felix on Android .

It seems to work since a couple of years but I'd like to know if the
fresh versions are tested on this platform too.

I would like to have your experience feedbacks with Felix on Android:

- pitfalls

- tips & tricks

- code portions I should be aware

I have to study portage from our application very big (300 bundles) with
many tricky things :

- native calls

- JTA / JPA ...

I know I have to cut some dependencies (Hibernate ,JPA ..)

Did you test quite huge applications (with 512 Mb Java heap)..

All your experience would be precious

Kind regards

jerome