Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Rosenbaum, Larry M." <ro...@ornl.gov> on 2006/06/09 21:04:40 UTC

Why does this rule not hit?

Why does this rule:

body     ORNL_STOCKT_N2 /H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e/i
score    ORNL_STOCKT_N2 6

not hit on a message containing the following text?
(Lint shows no errors, spamd was restarted.  The string appears in the
text several times.  Every paragraph is actually a single line.)  Spam
text follows:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary
technology of Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for
post-production for film mastering and restoration. This technology
gives the filmmakers total creative control over the look of their
productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD video, H
o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of
digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on
the big screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y
w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of
post-production services with negative handling expertise and
cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The
Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production
redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which
all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition
formats. By creating a single master file with resolution hig

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette
for Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 --
H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital
intermediate film mastering services, announced today that its
Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing full
digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H-Y-W-I.PK - News), a
provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that
High Definition preview masters as part of its normal digital
intermediate service offerings and workflow.

Re: Why does this rule not hit?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 03:04:40PM -0400, Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:
> Why does this rule:
> body     ORNL_STOCKT_N2 /H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e/i
> not hit on a message containing the following text?
> H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary

The double space in the body is replaced with a single space for body
rules, and your rule looks for the double space which doesn't exist so
the rule doesn't match.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I'm here with the two symbols of the republican party -- an elephant, and a

Re: Why does this rule not hit?

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@mightymerchant.com>.
Did you restart whatever service does the spam filtering after you added the