Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2017/02/07 13:07:59 UTC

PRs for 4.10

Hi all,
If you know of any PRs which meet the below criteria, please mail them to
me.
1. No open questions.
2. Has two LGTMs
3. Has CI test results.

~Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
I got my Jenkins fixed today. I will run tests against my bubble env
tonight and we can go with that if Trillian can not do a systemvm template
from the PR for this one.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Re: PRs for 4.10

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
No 2 LGTMs, but this PR only updated the localization files for 4.10
(green on CI)

RE: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
Rajani, I found 844 browsing through old wishes and I think it should go in. testing is underway but I don't know about the review and new test code yet.

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, Utrecht Utrecht 3531 VENetherlands
@shapeblue

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

Re:PRs for 4.10

Posted by Haijiao <18...@163.com>.
Expect the following PRs to be merged into 4.10,  thanks !

PR #1929    CLOUDSTACK-9770: fix missing ip routes in VR,                                                                     2 LGTM ready
PR #1915    CLOUDSTACK-9746 system-vm: logrotate config causes critical failures                                1 LGTM ready, just need CI test
PR #1727    CLOUDSTACK-9539: Support changing Service offering for instance with VM Snapshots       2 LGTM ready
PR #1903    CLOUDSTACK-9356: FIX Cannot add users in VPC VPN                                                          waiting for review
PR #1829    CLOUDSTACK-9363: Fix HVM VM restart bug in XenServer                                                     waiting for review
PR #1849    CLOUDSTACK-9690: Scale CentOS7 VM fails with error                                                            waiting for review

Regards,

在2017年02月07 21时07分, "Rajani Karuturi"<ra...@apache.org>写道:

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
please use the criteria mentioned at http://acspr.ena.net/help.html to tag
PRs as merge ready.

~Rajani
http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Sergey Levitskiy <

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Sergey Levitskiy <Se...@autodesk.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by David Mabry <dm...@ena.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
6 days to go for the first RC.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Frank Maximus <fr...@nuagenetworks.net>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Re: PRs for 4.10

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
About 1741, I started the packaging, Will but saw Boris making a
remark about the system VMs. I'll look into that and start the tests.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:19 PM, Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to get 1741(strongswan) in, but I need to get Trillian to run
> against it with a system vm built from my pr. I have done a CI in bubble
> and it came back clean, but would like confirmation through Trillian as
> well.
>
> On Feb 7, 2017 2:17 PM, "Milamber" <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> And this PR for 4.9 but need to be foward to 4.10 too.
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1929
>>
>> 2 LGTM
>> CI green
>>

>> On 07/02/2017 13:07, Rajani Karuturi wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> If you know of any PRs which meet the below criteria, please mail them to
>>> me.
>>> 1. No open questions.
>>> 2. Has two LGTMs

Re: PRs for 4.10