Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jim O'Rourke <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 18:59:35 UTC

Re: CriteriaQuery with shared-cache-mode Enabled Not Working

Been a while, but wanted to update this post in case someone else stumbles
across it.

My issue was definitely not OpenJPA related - running multiple
CriteriaQuery(s) on a JPA only project under every combination of versions
2.0.1 and 2.1, caching on and off, and same or different
EntityManagerFactory(s) returns the expected result.

Rather than spend any more time trying to determine why my use of the jndi
"java:openejb/PersistenceUnit" EntityManagerFactory acted differently under
the 2 versions, I just wrote my CriteriaQuery as an ejb method and am
continuing to use 2.0.1