Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shadi Rifai <ri...@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2006/01/27 11:22:15 UTC

Re: HttpServletRequest.getParameterNames()

Hello Carl,
you can work with the MultipartRequestWrapper.
I hope you will  reach your goal :-)

--------
Shadi Rifai                                   rifai@st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Software Technology Group           Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-3608
Darmstadt University of Technology  Fax:    ++49 (0) 6151-16-5410
Hochschulstr. 10,
http://www.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/
64289 Darmstadt, Germany