Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "P.Galeas" <ga...@prometa.de> on 2009/01/13 15:02:07 UTC

XSSFExcelExtractor

Hello !
I'm trying to extract the text from a .xlsx file.
But when I execute:
XSSFExcelExtractor extractor = new XSSFExcelExtractor(path);
... I get the following error
org/openxmlformats/schemas/spreadsheetml/x2006/main/CTSheet
at
org.apache.poi.xssf.extractor.XSSFExcelExtractor.
(XSSFExcelExtractor.java:45)

Where can I find the openxmlformats jars?
Thank you!

Re: XSSFExcelExtractor

Posted by "P.Galeas" <ga...@prometa.de>.
Yegor Kozlov <yegor <at> dinom.ru> writes:

> Check that ooxml-schemas-1.0.jar is in the classpath.
>
> All the required jars are included in POI release packages. If you are using a
daily build, you need to
> download them
> from www.ibiblio.org.
>
> See URLs in build.xml: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/build.xml
>
> Yegor

Hi Yegor.
it works! I forgot to include the jars from the folder ooxml-lib included in the
POI library.

Thank you for your help
Greetings
pgaleas