Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de> on 2015/12/16 22:46:20 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday December 17, 8 am Pacific Time (PST)

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Thursday, December 17 at 8 AM Pacific Time (PST) Friday to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt +49 69 222 216 106
Germany Munich: +49 89 1430 2323
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

We use the conference call for audio and use Google Hangouts for screen sharing and video.
The Google Hangouts URL for the meeting: http://goo.gl/sCKJaS

Agenda:
1. JDO 3.1: Need to go through change lists in JIRA for 3.1 RC1 and 3.1 to prepare JCP Change Log
2. New patch on JIRA JDO-747 "Behavior of delete() with multiple concurrent Transactions" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-747
3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Oct 30 2015] AI Craig: File a maintenance review with JCP
[May 15 2015] AI Craig Spec change for roll back an active transaction when closing a persistence manager (JDO-735)
[Apr 17 2015] AI Craig: Oracle spec page on JDO need to be updated once the JCP Maintenance Release for JDO 3.1 is published
[Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field types
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods. In process.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web:   www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Canceled: JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday December 17, 8 am Pacific Time (PST)

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de>.
This meeting was canceled due to lack of quorum.

Back again January 8, 2016.

Happy Holidays!

Regards Michael

Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday December 17, 8 am Pacific Time (PST)

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Michael,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend this week’s meeting.

Looks like the next meeting will be in January.

Regards,

Craig