Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 04:00:50 UTC

Possible memory leak in auto generate keywords?

Hi,

I am running auto generate keyword for product from the catalog screen for
~30K products and java process keeps increasing in memory size and
eventually throws OOM or sometimes the async service call just seems to die
without reporting anything.

Has anyone tried generating keywords for large number of products?

RE: Possible memory leak in auto generate keywords?

Posted by Rajeev Gupta <ra...@hytechpro.com>.
We have been able to run auto keyword very successfully for about 23000
products. Make sure that the keyword related field in the product table is
NOT null.

Are you trying sync as well?

Thanks,
Rajeev Gupta