Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 19:42:33 UTC

[off-topic] FB 4.7 license

Kind off-topic but is that normal for you guys who got your attention for
Flash Builder 4.7
and send a serial request from previous customer and delay like 62 days
instead of 72 hours like they promises?

----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Re: [off-topic] FB 4.7 license

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys, go to http://www.jetbrains.com/idea for support on this issue :-)

Re: [off-topic] FB 4.7 license

Posted by Thomas Wawra <tw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: [off-topic] FB 4.7 license

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Scott

I just drop you a email.

Let's try to see if it works.

Best
Igor

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Scott Castle <sc...@adobe.com> wrote:

> scastle at adobe.com

----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Re: [off-topic] FB 4.7 license

Posted by Scott Castle <sc...@adobe.com>.
Actually, instead of having to call phone support, just send me an email
(scastle at adobe.com) - a few people haven't gotten their licenses due to
a) spam filters or b) new serials are always sent to registered email on
fb 4.5 license, not the request email.

Igor, I'll look up your request and see what's going on there.

For anyone on this list who hasn't heard about this yet - if you've got
4.5, you can request a Fb 4.7 license from
http://www.adobe.com/go/fb47_serialkey

Regards,
- Scott Castle

Re: [off-topic] FB 4.7 license