Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by venkat <ve...@toppanindia.com> on 2002/07/04 11:25:37 UTC

RE: Turbine error while connecting with oracle - Problem Solved

Hi,

Thanks to all.

I could able to connect with Oracle 8i Personal edition. Main point to
consider is we need to start listener manualy.. folowing are the procedures
i have done

1. mentioned my instance name in tnsnames.ora
2. In the Oracle_home/bin directory and given "lsnrctl"

lsnrctl> start

3. Executed "ant init"

finally I got "Build Successful"

Once again thanks to every one.