Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Mike Wes <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/26 22:17:46 UTC

Question about table component

Good day,

I have the following problem. I am using the click-2-2.0 libraries, but when
I use the org.apache.click.control.Table component there is no method
setDataProvider available.

What do I wrong?

Regards,

Mike

Re: Question about table component

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Most likely you have previous versions of Click somewhere on your classpath? Table definitely has
setDataProvider, the examples use it in quite a number of places too.

Kind regards

Bob