Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Etienne Dumoulin <et...@idiro.com> on 2012/07/27 14:08:20 UTC

Number max of superstep

Hi,

I just have a problem with several giraph jobs.
After 100 iterations they fail.

After a quick search I saw there is a jira for
setting a maximum of iteration, but it does not look like implemented yet...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-140

Is there a parameter somewhere that makes
my applications fail?
If yes can I set it for each job separately?

Regards,

Étienne

Re: Number max of superstep

Posted by Marcin Biczak <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's hadoop based "problem". You have to increase the counter limit in
hadoop config file, mapreduce.job.counters.limit. You can only do that in
the config file for hadoop which requires restart of the cluster.

--
martin