Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nillehammer <ta...@winfonet.eu> on 2011/09/03 16:10:11 UTC

Where's KaptchaImage and KaptchaField in T5.3-beta-1

Hello,

I have recently updated one of my webapps from 5.2.6 to the recently
released 5.3. beta. The only thing I had to change was code using the
Predicate, because it is an interface and not an abstract class anymore.

Based on the information posted here http://tapestry5.de/ and here
https://github.com/hlship/tapx I thought that KaptchaImage and KaptchaField
have become part of Tapestry core. But I cannot find them. Where are they?
Or will I have to wait for a new beta?

-----
http://www.winfonet.eu

Re: Where's KaptchaImage and KaptchaField in T5.3-beta-1

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
Me too.

I used to write classes that ALWAYS implemented runnable (I think I picked up the habit from needing to renegotiate layer 2  stuff at some point in comms land) - this allowed me to dump classes into any thread pool to do a task.  I've found tapestry to be able to give me that level of "runnableness" because of what power is hidden away from my understanding of it atm.  To me it seems as if "one day" it clicks how tapestry works and we are all writing these sub-projects in a similar way, i.e. through IoC/AppModule.

I imagine tapestry to be like the "routing" of application development

Hope that makes sense
Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk>.