Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2019/08/20 14:42:58 UTC

Project logo for RedBubble

Hi,

The Apache OpenOffice project would like to have its logo added to
RedBubble.

It is best used with white background color.

Kind regards,

   Matthias Seidel (on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC)

Re: Project logo for RedBubble

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Project logos are the responsibility of each project. These red bubble requests are handled through this community development project.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Craig Crissman <cr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hello

Posted by Andrew Garza <ag...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 02/09/2019 22:51, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Am 02.09.19 um 23:37 schrieb Mark Thomas:
>> On 20/08/2019 15:42, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The Apache OpenOffice project would like to have its logo added to
>>> RedBubble.
>>>
>>> It is best used with white background color.
>> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40935635-apache-openoffice?asc=u
>>
>> It would be better for swag if the logo had a transparent background.
> Indeed it has, but it looks best on white background (sorry for the
> misunderstanding):
> https://www.apache.org/logos/res/openoffice/openoffice-1_highres.png

I've edited the logo to make the white transparent and re-uploaded it.

> Maybe you could also add our single Orb? Would look fantastic for a wall
> clock!
> https://www.apache.org/logos/res/openoffice/openoffice-2_highres.png

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40952184-apache-openoffice-orb?asc=u

Mark