Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2018/11/26 04:15:53 UTC

[VOTE] Move Polygene to Attic

Gang,

There is simply not enough stamina remaining with myself nor Jiri nor
Sandro. Tibor also seems busy, so I conclude that we basically don't have a
working PMC anymore, as is seen with 3 Board reports missed in a row.

I am proposing that Apache Polygene is shut down and moved to the Attic.
Please cast your votes;

[ ]  +1, I concur
[ ]  -1, I think Polygene should continue and I am willing to put in the
work to keep this project alive

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: [VOTE] Move Polygene to Attic

Posted by Georg Ragaller <qi...@dev.ragaller.org>.
[x ] +1, I concur

Cheers and thanks for all the effort over the years,
Georg

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I'm sorry to say that even from me the vote is:

[x ]  +1, I concur

Anyway (independently on the vote result), if someone would be
interested later to revive the project I'd be happy to help.

Regards,
Sandro

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@kapsi.fi>.
I agree, unfortunately, with you Niclas.

[x] +1, I concur, Polygene should be moved to Attic
[ ] -1, I think Polygene should continue and I am willing to put in the work to keep this project alive

BR,
- Stanislav Muhametsin

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.