Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/11 14:33:54 UTC

How do you think Task DAG dependency and List dependency?

hi ,

   Task dependency between upstream and downstream  called List dependency
do you have ideas about this topic?

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: How do you think Task DAG dependency and List dependency?

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
yes, your description is proper, thanks

Best Regards

leon bao <le...@apache.org> 于2020年5月12日周二 下午5:06写道: