Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/16 22:39:14 UTC

Changing style in the same session with setStyle

Hi,

I am using setStyle in the Session to set a "skin". I am using this setting
to retrieve texts from resource files based on the skin.

The thing is that a user might go to other pages during the same session.
Other pages might have different "skins" so they are supposed to show other
texts for the same keys.

What actually happens is that altough other pages reset the setStyle to
other values - the texts that are retrieved from the resource files are the
ones associated with the FIRST style set in the session.

This is really bad as I have all texts mixed up.

What is causing this? Is it the resource file lookup that is set once for a
session? Something else? Anyway around this?

Thanks,
Arie

Re: Changing style in the same session with setStyle

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Show some code....

--
Jeremy Thomerson