Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by SGR_Roopesh_R_Kumar <SG...@nissen.co.jp> on 2002/10/23 09:01:40 UTC

Remotely accessing xindice server.

Hi,
      I am trying to remotely connect to Xindice server, running as a
HTTPServer on port 4080. I access the native database using the following
URI -
	xmldb:xindice://<machine id>:4080/db/NewCollection, where
/db/NewCollection is a collection of documents, from within the Java code. I
am able to access the collection when I run the Java code in the local
machine. But when I try to connect to the server from another machine in the
network, I get XMLDBException "ErrorCode : -1".

I would appreciate if any one can help me with this.
Thanx,