Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by zahra a <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/18 08:34:52 UTC

some questions about openoffice writer:

hello every one.
i have some questions about using openoffice writer and wish that
someone can help me.
first, i dont have any pdf reader.
because they are not accessible for blind users and also they dont
support persian language very well.
how should i open my pdf books using openoffice?
2- how can i embed phonts in openoffice for people who have only
microsoft office read them without problem?
3- which features are existed that libreoffice supports internally and
openoffice needs installation of extensions?
and 4- can i know exact date or even estimated date for releasing
openoffice version 4.1.4?
thanks for all of your helps and God bless you all!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Re: some questions about openoffice writer:

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 08/18/2017 04:34 AM, zahra a wrote:
> hello every one.
> i have some questions about using openoffice writer and wish that
> someone can help me.
> first, i dont have any pdf reader.
> because they are not accessible for blind users and also they dont
> support persian language very well.
> how should i open my pdf books using openoffice?

I think you have a misunderstanding of what OpenOffice does.  While it
can create PDF files, it's not intended to be used as a PDF reader.