Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by innate Genius <in...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/28 09:41:10 UTC

Looking for great Apache OFBIZ Developer

At Uniberry, we all come to work everyday because we want to spread happiness by solving the biggest problems faced by businesses and people to create better today and tomorrow.

We are always looking to grow our teams with talented people and achieve great things together. Our team loves to see the impact of their work in the lives of people, this is the feeling we hold dear.

We are looking for an experienced, smart, friendly Apache OFBIZ Developer who is exited to contribute to our SaaS product team.

Someone Who...

is an experienced Apache Ofbiz Developer ( 1 - 3 Years Exp with  Apache Ofbiz) Well versed with the Framework, Who has great understanding of the Entity Engine, Data Model, Service Engine, UI & Multi-Tenancy.
is experienced with customising / extending / developing for OFBIZ modules like Warehousing & Inventory, Accounting (GL,AR,AP,FA),  CRM, Order Management & E-Commerce.
has fair knowledge of agile methodologies.
can work closely with designers and leaders.
who is passionate at delivering his best and helping his collegaues in the process.
Understands working of a metric driven environment.
Location: Pune.

Fill the introduction form at link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/FhEgkqyTNKWPnr763 <https://goo.gl/forms/FhEgkqyTNKWPnr763>

Regards,

Hiring Team

Ph. 020 - 25456383
Fax. 020 - 25452899
Mail: connect@uniberrytechnologies.com

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Uniberry Technologies Private Limited. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses.Uniberry Technologies Private Limited does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.