Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org> on 2015/09/01 13:15:22 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.2 RC0

We got three +1s in more than 72 hours, so release approved. Karl will be
moving the artifacts to the apache releases repo because I don't have
permissions right now.

Thanks!

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I have added my public key to my id.apache.org account following the FAQ page. Now it should be fine. Apparently it will check again in one hour or so

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
To: Rafa

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,