Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Arun Kumar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/14 10:13:35 UTC

RE: Solr version compatibility in Linux 8

Hi Team,

We are using SOLR version 4.3 and 5.5.

Could you please let us know if these versions are compatible with RHEL 8
or should we move it to higher versions.

If we need to move to a higher version which version to be upgraded.

Thanks,
Arun

Re: Solr version compatibility in Linux 8

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Jan