Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by ken adjei <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/29 16:21:22 UTC

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a valid response

Can anyone give me a clue to what is happening here with this exception reponse for one of test classes in cactus ?

org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a valid response

RE: org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Not a valid response

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hum ... We definitely need to improve this error handling ... Thanks

-Vincent

Posted by ken adjei <ke...@yahoo.com>.
 Cheers  laurent

Posted by la...@masq.ca.