Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/09 20:53:46 UTC

[ROUNDUP] Pull requests

Devs,

Here's a roundup of outstanding pull requests.

Please take a look at one or more of them and comment, or merge as
necessary.

It might be the case that we just need to prod the requestor to close out
the PR, but we should be keeping on top of this if we can. I expect with a
a few regular reminders about this sort of thing, we can get the PRs down
to a pool of recent items.

I expect this will be annoying at first, but my goal is to bring things on
to the list which are not on the list, so that we stay mindful of them, and
hopefully stay on top of things which need our attention.

Stalled thread:

jquery.couch.js
indutny opened this pull request *2 years ago*
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3

Trunk
mikeymckay opened this pull request *7 months ago*
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/30

Ensure that nuke_dir properly deletes the folder
adamlofts opened this pull request *6 months ago*
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/33

Rewrite using functions
darobin opened this pull request *5 months ago*
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/38

logs can be sent as json
garrensmith opened this pull request *4 months ago*
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/39

No comments yet:

move addon templates into own file and better addon file defaults
garrensmith opened this pull request 11 hours ago
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/46

Active comment thread:

adds CONTRIBUTING.md
emjayess opened this pull request 16 days ago
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/43

NS