Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 06:20:18 UTC

OpenJPA JIRA contributor authority

Hi, I'm a committer and a PMC member of the Apache Geronimo project, and would
also like to request Contributor rights to OpenJPA JIRAs so that I can assign
some to myself and attach pertinent patches. My id=mcconne. Thanks much !!
Tim McConnell

Re: OpenJPA JIRA contributor authority

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Nice to see you have started to contribute already. We are happy to
have you engaged in OpenJPA.

Thanks,

Craig

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.